birthday prayer for my daughter in islam

I pray for you you shall go from glory to glory in the name of Jesus. You nurtured me and gave me faith.


Pin On Birthday

Send any of the Islamic Birthday Wishes for Daughter to her.

. May Allah help you to become a better person and achieve a lot of success in your life. Some sincere Islamic birthday wishes for daughter include. My prayer for you today on your Birthday.

May Allah keep showering his blessing on you. Treasure it respect it and love it. Have a blessed celebration.

Wishing you a happy birthday celebration filled with love and prosperity. Such a beauty my dear literally Allahs making. May Allah continue to bless you with His divine love beyond this day.

Happy birthday to you my love. Daughters are a gift from Almighty Allah. To use words that are productive.

Happy Birthday my dearest Daughter Its proud to be a parent of such a great blessing. To raise her voice in defense of the weak. I congratulate you and wish you happiness today all the family is here to thank you for the love that you gave us.

I love you my daughter. Dear loving Father I thank you for watching over me and my daughter. Prayer for my Daughter Who Feels Alone.

Its your birthday daughter. A protection prayer for my daughter on her birthday is a reminder that God is the only one who can truly keep her safe for me. Happy birthday my beloved daughter and I love you beyond the stars.

I hold lots of prayers that she be a practising and an ideal muslimah. Birthday is a special day to thank Allah for the beautiful gift which he has given to us. Protection prayer for my daughter on her birthday.

May all your dreams come true by the grace of Allah. Dear Mother we thank Allah for you and pray for your happiness. The joy of the Lord shall be your strength.

Happy birthday to you with endless wishes from me. I wish my readers to pray Allah swt to make her coolness of eyes both this world and hereafter. My lovely little baby you are always in my heart.

May Allah continue to bless you and yours. I know you have been waiting for this special day. Please remind her of how much her family loves her.

May Allah bless you and add lots of happiness in your life. I pray that our Lord Jesus would bless this new year and provide for all your needs. By the grace of Allah SWT am been blessed with a very cute and beautiful daughter on this friday ie 18th of March.

Have a blast and I wish you the best of God. We pray that you would bless insert name with your love and favor. I thank you for sending me a daughter who is so wonderful and lovable.

Please Allah grant my heart with your love and care. On her birthday i pray that you may protect her physically mentally and spiritually. May the light of Islam enlighten your life in a positive way.

Birthday prayers for myself in Islam Here are some adorable birthday prayers for yourself to Allah for your special day. Happy birthday to you. Heavenly Father today we celebrate insert name birthday.

Always have your faith in Him. Im happy to be alive today to celebrate your birthday with you. On my birthday dear father in heaven i pray that you will give me an abundance of peace and joy to last me for an eternity.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband like you Happy Birthday to you dear. May Allah accept my prayers and keep you safe from every harm and evil. Our girls need Gods protection to guard them.

Happy birthday my sweet daughter. May the presence of the almighty God continue to accompany you today as you celebrate another milestone in life and all the days of your life. Dear God on this great day You have freely given to me I pray that Your divine blessings and.

I wish you a happy life with lots of happiness and blessings Happy Birthday to you. The Best of Birthday Duas for a Muslim Brother or Sister. Those who are merciful to their daughters Almighty Allah is Merciful towards them.

May God watch over you and everything that concerns you. Birthday prayer for my daughter in islam. I pray for my daughter to speak carefully.

Happy Birthday to my most favorite person. May He keep you as the apple of His eyes and shield you from all evil. You are the most handsome person in the world for me I am wishing Happy Birthday to you.

Those parents who are kind towards them then Almighty Allah is generous towards such parents. On your birthday i pray to allah to guide you to the truth and help you live your life by the means of islam. Your entrance has changed my life and i have been so mature.

On your daughters birthday pray that God would protect and keep her from harm. Sweet islamic birthday wishes for daughter. Our family is so happy to celebrate your birthday the happiest day for us.

May Allah fill your birthday with love peace and happiness. Darling daughter as its your birthday my God open doors of opportunities to you. Allah receives all the praise.

This is your special day lady. This new year I hide your life with Christ in God. You have passed another year may Allah help you to spend the future with lots of happiness and joy thats my wish on your birthday Happy Birthday to you.

May Allah bless my family and me and grant me happy years in this world. On my birthday dear Father in heaven I pray that You will give me an abundance of peace and joy to last me for an eternity. A gift of life.

May Allah swt protect her from fitnahs of dunya and aakhirah. Bless me Allah with all your divine love on this day and all other days. A daughter is a special loan from god that steals our hearts and changes us forever.

Father as my daughter struggles and feels alone send her your comfort. Im proud to be Your child. For your birthday I pray that God will bless you with abundance of His mercy goodness and love.

I pray Allah give you enough strength and resources for the tasks ahead. Happy birthday to you. Send her your strength.

You are the most important person for me. May Allah accept all your heartfelt wishes and prayers today. Apr 9 2019 - Islamic birthday wishes messages quotes and duas to share with a Muslim friend lover family member or.

To speak soothingly to those in need. When a girl is born to a family then between the parents and Hell there shall be a distance of five hundred years. Cute Birthday Prayers for My Daughter 6.

Happy birthday my daughter. My daughter if you dont mind discover Allahs favour coupled on this fabulous day. Is that the Lord would give you an abundance of peace and joy.

Happy birthday my cute daughter. My sweet daughter may your celebration be as sweet as youve always been. May Allah grant your special requests and fill your heart with peace as you grow.

You will grow in wisdom knowledge and understanding.


Pin On Birthday


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Words Of Wisdom


Pin On Love


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Happy Birthday

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel